Site Specific Safety Plans - In Minutes!
Immediately Download or Print
• Customize the online template for any worksite
• Create unlimited Site Specific Safety Plans
• It's free with your Health and Safety Plan
Site Specific Safety Plans For All Types of Work
What Is A Site Specific Safety Plan?
A Site Specific Safety Plan is a document that outlines health and safety requirements and risk management for a specific jobsite. Its purpose is to help eliminate accidents and injuries that occur most often on a specific type of jobsite.
What Is Covered In a Site Specific Safety Plan?
- Project Details – name, address, management and competent persons along with their areas of expertise (as needed)
- Scope of Work – the type of work you will be performing on-site, which can usually be copied from your written contract
- Site Safety Requirements – any safety requirements specified by the project owner, construction managers or general contractors
Example Topics in Site-Specific Safety Plans
- Accident & Injury Protection
- Construction Equipment Safety
- Emergency Action Plan & First Aid
- Fall Protection
- Hazard Communication
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Safety Meetings
- Safety Roles & Responsibilities, Including Employees
Customize Your Site Specific Safety Program In Minutes
Use The Online Customization Tool
Purchase Your Health & Safety Plan
Complete Your Site Specific Safety Plan
Download or Print Your Documents
Reviews From 100% Satisfied Customers
U.S. Compliance Systems Inc. takes most all the work out of getting safety certifications. I would highly recommend.”
We have been with US Compliance Systems for several months now. So far it has been a great experience. They are prompt, professional, and very knowledgeable. The system is pretty user-friendly too.”
Five Stars is too low because this is 10-STAR work and professionalism. They are ROCK STARS at what they do! I unabashedly recommend US Compliance Systems to any small company looking for safety guidance and documentation!”
Find Your Answers To Questions Here
Will I be able to download and print my Site Specific Safety Plan?
Yes. After you customize your Site Specific Safety Plan using our easy-to-use template, you can quickly download and print it.
Is there a limit on how many Site Specific Safety Plans I can create?
No. After you purchase a Health and Safety Plan that best represents the type of work you perform, you can create as many Site Specific Safety Plans as you need throughout the year.
What format is the Site Specific Safety Plan in?
Your document is provided in a PDF, the preferred and often required format by those requesting a copy. When you customize a Site Specific Safety Plan using our online template, it automatically creates a professional-looking PDF, which saves you time on formatting.
What if I’m not happy with my Site Specific Safety Plan?
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If for any reason you’re not, we offer a 60-Day Unconditional No-Hassle 100% Money-Back Guarantee. Contact us by email, Live chat or phone and we’ll refund your money the same business day. It doesn’t get easier, so check out our plan for 60 days, risk free!
What does a Health and Safety Plan include?
For one low price, you get all the tools you need to get the job done:
- Site Specific Safety Plan (Not available for Industry/Manufacturing)
- Access to both Federal and State OSHA Compliant Safety Plans
- Unlimited Third-Party Compliance Safety Plans such as ISNetworld, Avetta, Browz, Gold Shovel and more
- More than 100 Safety Meetings and Tool Box Talks (English and Spanish)
- Employee Safety Handbooks (English & Spanish)
- Subcontractor Safety Handbooks (Not available for Industry/Manufacturing)
- Jobsite and Workplace Inspection Checklists & Forms