Are You Looking For a Quicker & Easier Way?
All for $397Residential/Commercial General Contractor Safety Program
Includes 1 Year Access & Support
Backed by our 60 Day Unconditional No-Hassle 100% Money-Back Guarantee
All for $397
Includes 1 Year Access & Support. Backed by our 60 Day Unconditional No-Hassle 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
Residential/Commercial General Contractor Safety Program
Take the Struggle out of Developing Your Company Safety Program
Every day we work to ensure our Safety Program Systems provide You a Quicker & Easier way to meet Your safety program needs.
The All-In-One Safety Program System Is The Tool That Makes It Happen.
Are You Looking For a Quicker & Easier Way?
Everything You Need To Quickly Meet Today's Tougher Safety Program Requirements - All In One, Easy-To-Use Program
Simplify Your Job Today With:
- Ready to Use - Federal and State OSHA Compliant Residential/Commercial General Contractor Program (English & Spanish)
- Ready to Submit - Safety Programs that meet ISNetworld, Avetta, Browz and Other Third Party Requirements
- Customizable - Site Specific Safety Programs
- More Than 150 - 5 to 10 Minute Tool Box Talks with Sign In Sheets (English & Spanish)
- Employee & Subcontractor Safety Handbooks - with Acknowledgement Forms (English & Spanish)
- Quick & Easy to Use - Jobsite Safety Inspection Checklists & Forms
- Convenient 24/7 Access - On Your Computer, Tablet and Smart Phone
- Unlimited - Professional Support & More
Everything You Need - Only $397
Backed by our 60 Day Unconditional No-Hassle 100% Money-Back Guarantee - Trusted Since 1999.
Make Your Job Easier Today - Order Your Program Now, Risk-Free!
$397: Residential/Commercial General Contractor Safety Program
Over 20,000 companies across the US have used US Compliance Systems safety programs
Five Stars Is Too Low
Five Stars is too low as this is 10 STAR work and professionalism. Tracy and Brandon are ROCK STARS at what they do ! I unabashedly recommend US Compliance Systems to any small company looking for safety guidance and documentation !
Everyone I interacted with were extremely helpful! The turnaround time was very quick and the Safety Program got us approved on the first try! Thanks for everything! 5 star recommendation.
Great Job Getting Me Everything I Needed
I own a plumbing company that keeps me busy from the early morning until late in the evening. I was spending so much time trying to comply with different safety programs we work with. You guys did a great job getting me everything I needed to comply, and you did it quick! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!
Whatever You Need - We've Got You Covered
It's So Easy
Purchase a Safety Program
Log into the Client Center
Download Your Safety Documents
Questions? Find Your Answers Below
- What topics are included in this program?
General Safety Policies & Procedures*
- Safety Program Overview
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 Policy Statement
- Accident-Injury Prevention
- Company Personnel
- Subcontractor Involvement & Responsibilities
- Safety Meetings
- Lifting, Pushing, & Pulling
- Slip, Trips, & Falls
- Drugs, Alcohol, & Other Prohibited Behaviors
- Emergency Action Plan
- Fire Prevention Plan
- Portable Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid & First Aid Kits
- Accident Investigation
- Recordkeeping: Injuries & Illness
- Access to Employee Medical Records & Exposure Records
Job Specific-Equipment Specific Safety Procedures*
- Abrasive Blasting
- Abrasive Wheels
- Aerial Lifts
- Combustible & Flammable Liquid Handling
- Combustible Gas Indicators
- Company Vehicles
- Compressed Air
- Compressed Gas Cylinders
- Concrete & Masonry Construction
- Concrete Cutting
- Concrete Pumps & Placing Booms
- Delivery Crane Trucks
- Disposable Respirators
- Electrical Work - Workplace Safety
- Elevated Work Platform & Aerial Devices
- Excavating, Trenching, & Shoring
- Extension Cords
- Flagmen/Traffic Control
- Glass and Gazing
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters
- Hazard Job Site Chemical Awareness & Exposure
- Heavy Construction Equipment
- Kettle Operations
- LP-Gas Storage
- LP Gas Temporary Heating
- Machine Guarding
- Material Storage
- Mold & Mildeew
- NFPA 70E
- Pipe Tie-Ins
- Post-Tensioning Operations
- Rigging for Material Handling
- Scissor-Lift Fall Protection
- Signs & Tags
- Silica Exposure
- Steel Erection Activities
- Tools: Hand
- Tools: Pneumatic Powered
- Tools: Powder-Actuated
- Welding, Cutting, and Brazing
Complete Written Programs*
- Bloodborne Pathogens - Exposure Control Plan
- Confined Space in Construction
- Cranes and Derrick in Construction
- Fall Protection
- Hazard Communication
- Lockout-Tagout - Control of Hazardous Energy
- Personal Protective Equipment - General
- Personal Protective Equipment - Hearing Conservation Overview
- Personal Protective Equipment - Respiratory
- Prevention of Cold and Heat Stress
*(Individual Safety topics are included in all Federal OSHA Safety Manuals and may vary based on requirements in States such as California, Minnesota, Washington and other State OSHA Plan States)
- Can I see a Sample of the Safety Program?
Absolutely! Just enter your company and project name, select a document type and click download!
What does the Safety Program service include?
Your Safety Program System comes with all the Tools You need to get the job done.
- Access to both Federal and State OSHA Compliant Safety Programs
- Unlimited Third Party Compliance Safety Programs such as ISNetworld, Avetta, Browz, Gold Shovel and more.
- More than 100 Safety Meetings and Tool Box Talks (English and Spanish)
- Site Specific Safety Program (Not available for Industry/Manufacturing)
- Employee Safety Handbooks (English & Spanish)
- Subcontractor Safety Handbooks (Not available for Industry/Manufacturing)
- Jobsite and Workplace Inspection Checklists & Forms
- Safety Policy Statements
- Training Documents
- 1 Year of Unlimited Email, Live Chat and Phone Support from a Team of Safety Professional’s
We take Safety Programs to a whole new level for one low price - Put our Safety tools to work for You today.
Do you charge extra for Third Party Safety Programs like ISNetworld or Avetta?
No we Do Not charge extra for Third Party Programs like ISNetworld, Avetta, Browz, PEC Safety, Gold Shovel, CCS, Veriforce,Construct Secure or NDSC.
Even if you need all of them.
What if I'm not happy with the safety program?
We want you to be happy with Your Purchase so if for any reason you are not, we offer a 60 Day Unconditional No-Hassle 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
You can contact us via email, Live chat, Phone or drop us a note, whatever is easier for You - We’ll refund Your Money that Same Business Day.
It doesn’t get easier than that - so checkout our program for 60 Days, Risk Free!
What format are the documents in?
All of our programs are available in PDF Format.
PDF format ensures your programs are always perfectly formatted – giving your program the professional look you want.
With PDF uploads being the preferred and even required format by those requesting a copy of your program - your job just got a little easier.
Our online system eliminates the need to reformat your program after adding in or updating Company information such as Logo, address, Safety Directors Name, site specific information and more into your safety program – because it does it for you with just a click of a button.
Can I edit the program documents?
All of Your Safety Program documents automatically come with Your Company Name on them.
Our online system allows you to change and update other specific company information within your program documents quickly without all the hassle of having to reformat after every change - ensuring professional looking and perfectly formatted documents.
We limit what our clients can change within their program documents because our experience in representing hundreds of clients who have been cited by OSHA has taught us what needs to be included in our programs - to ensure your programs are compliant with OSHA regulations.
How often do you update the programs?
Our team of experts are continually on top of regulatory changes - updating them to help make sure your program is always in compliance.
Updates are posted in your Client Center so you can review them at your convenience.
You are always just one click away from downloading the most up to date Version of Your Safety Documents.
Is my Safety Program automatically renewed?
No. You must opt in for auto-renewal. We don't automatically renew your safety plan or keep your credit card information on file.
You won’t receive a phone call asking you to renew. A month prior to your expiration date, you’ll begin receiving reminders with an opportunity to renew at a discounted rate. All safety plan materials downloaded prior to expiration of your service are yours to keep and use. However, you may have the option to opt in to auto-renew for the guaranteed lowest price when you purchase your safety program.
With auto-renew, the choice is yours, you receive reminders before your card is charged and you can cancel auto-renewal at any time before your renewal date.