Now It's Time To Implement Those Ideas - 01/06/2020
U.S. Compliance Systems, Inc.
Monday, January 6, 2020
Now It’s Time To Implement Those Ideas
Happy New Year! I hope you, your family and friends had a great holiday season.
Last week we talked a little about some ways to improve your safety program in the upcoming year. We considered two scenarios.
The first was for those companies that didn’t experience any workplace injuries or OSHA citations and second, those that had experienced workplace injuries and/or OSHA citations.
Now it’s time to implement those ideas because putting it off could cost you and your employees!
Here are a few things you can do to help you get started:
- Take the ideas you came up with from last week’s Safety E-QuickTip and determine which ideas will have the biggest impact on preventing accidents and OSHA citations for your company. Then implement your ideas based on which will help prevent the most serious accidents and/or most costly OSHA citations.
- Keep it simple.By not over complicating workplace safety and OSHA compliance you’ll be able to get your safety program in place quicker.Sooner than later is always good when it comes to preventing workplace accidents and OSHA citations.
- Get everyone involved in the program, because as I’ve mentioned before, workplace safety and compliance only work when everyone gets involved.
Also, this year to help you minimize employees’ exposure to workplace hazards and costly OSHA citations, we will continue to do our part by:
- Continuing to provide you the best online and telephone support possible, so you don’t have to spend your valuable time looking for the answers
- Constantly keeping your safety programs and related information up to date while working to make it quicker and easier for you to implement your program
- Taking our Online Training System to a whole new level with new training topics, Spanish courses, features that will help make managing employee training quicker and easier, and much more
- Introducing a Safety Management System that is quick and easy to use and affordable for any size company.
So please, make workplace safety a priority in 2020 to help ensure you protect your company’s most valuable assets – Employees, Company Reputation and Profits.
Have you received your first Safety E-QuickTip or just want to look at 300+ past issues? Check out our Safety E-QuickTips Archive Page on our website.
If you know of someone or a company that might benefit from receiving Safety E-QuickTips, please take a moment to share this with them so they can sign-up today.
Thanks for Reading and Please – Work Safe This Week!
U.S. Compliance Systems, Inc.
Receive Safety E-Quick Tips First Thing Monday Morning 4:30 EST
Latest Archived 2020 - Safety E-Quick Tips
- 08/10/2020 - Needless Accidents Are Just That - Needless
- 08/03/2020 - That's Right - Short And To The Point
- 07/27/2020 - Here's Something I Think You Will Want to See
- 07/20/2020 - Sometimes It's Thought That You Should Let the Sleeping Dog Lie...
- 07/13/2020 - It Can Be Quick and Easy to Implement
- 07/06/2020 - Establishing Safety Programs and Procedures
- 06/29/2020 - Keep It Simple -- Keep Them Safe
- 06/22/2020 - But What About Workplace Safety?
- 06/15/2020 - But It Wasn't Going To End The Typical
- 06/08/2020 - Working Together We Can Make It Happen