Health & Safety Programs – Fast & Easy!
Create a Company Safety Program in 60 Seconds!
• Prevent OSHA citations with a written safety program
• Minimize contractor accidents in the workplace
• Customize the program for your small or large business
Hardworking Programs for Hardworking People
What Is A Health And Safety Program?
A company’s safety program is a written document, typically required by OSHA. It explains how to proactively identify workplace hazards that could harm workers. A safety program also outlines the proper procedures a company should follow to prevent accidents, and what to do if an accident happens in the workplace.
Can A Safety Program Help Me Win Projects?
A written safety program not only helps keep employees and contractors safe, it also enables you to quickly meet bidding requirements. When they send out an RFP, responsible project owners are looking for the best contractors for the job – not just the lowest bid. Submitting your written health and safety program along with your proposal can address typical safety questions in most RFPs, impress the bid evaluators and help you win the job.
Why Does My Company Need A Written Safety Program?
- Meet bidding requirements in just minutes to win more projects
- Quickly comply with OSHA safety regulations to prevent costly citations
- Reduce workplace injuries and minimize workers’ compensation claims
- Meet insurance requirements to take advantage of premium discounts
Why You Should Create Your Health & Safety Program With Our Template
- It takes only 60 seconds to customize a safety program for your company
- A PDF is immediately ready to download, print and submit
- Customize, download and print anytime, anywhere with 24/7 online access
- Health and safety programs are easy to understand and implement
- Program support is available from our team of experts
Meet OSHA & Third-Party Safety Requirements For Just $397
How To Build Your Safety Program In Just 60 Seconds
Use The Online Customization Tool
Purchase Your Health & Safety Program
Download Your Safety Program & Documents
Reviews From 100% Satisfied Customers
U.S. Compliance Systems Inc. takes most all the work out of getting safety certifications. I would highly recommend.”
We have been with US Compliance Systems for several months now. So far it has been a great experience. They are prompt, professional, and very knowledgeable. The system is pretty user-friendly too.”
Five Stars is too low because this is 10-STAR work and professionalism. They are ROCK STARS at what they do! I unabashedly recommend US Compliance Systems to any small company looking for safety guidance and documentation!”
Frequently Asked Questions
What does my Safety Program include?
For one low price, you get all the tools you need to get the job done:
- Company Health & Safety Program
- Site Specific Safety Plan (Not available for Industry/Manufacturing)
- Access to both Federal and State OSHA-Compliant Safety Programs
- Unlimited Third-Party Compliance Safety Plans such as ISNetworld, Avetta, Browz, Gold Shovel and more
- More than 100 Safety Meetings and Tool Box Talks (English and Spanish) Employee Safety Handbooks (English & Spanish)
- Subcontractor Safety Handbooks (Not available for Industry/Manufacturing)
- Jobsite and Workplace Inspection Checklists & Forms
- Safety Policy Statements
- Training Documents
- 1 Year of Unlimited Email, Live Chat and Phone Support from a Team of Safety Professionals
Do you charge extra for Third Party Safety Programs like ISNetworld or Avetta?
No. We don’t charge extra for third-party programs like ISNetworld, Avetta, Browz, Gold Shovel, CCS, Veriforce, Construct Secure or NDSC. Even if you need all of them.
Will I be able to download and print my Health & Safety Program?
Yes. After you customize your company safety program using our easy-to-use template, you can quickly download and print a PDF.
What format will I receive my written safety program in?
Your document is provided in a PDF, the preferred and often required format by those requesting a copy. When you customize a Health & Safety Program using our online template, it automatically creates a professional-looking PDF, which saves you time on formatting.
Can I edit the safety program documents?
Your company name is automatically added to all of your safety program documents. Our online template makes it easy to also change and update additional company information without the hassle of reformatting to ensure professional-looking and perfectly formatted documents every time.
We limit what else you can change within your Health & Safety Program. Our experience representing hundreds of clients that have been cited by OSHA has taught us what needs to be included in your plan to ensure your documents are compliant with OSHA regulations.
How often do you update Health & Safety Programs?
Our team of experts stays on top of regulatory changes and makes routine updates to help ensure your written safety program is always in compliance. Updates are posted in your Client Center so you can review, download and print them any time you want.
Is my Health & Safety Program automatically renewed?
No. You must opt in for auto-renewal. We don't automatically renew your safety plan or keep your credit card information on file.
You won’t receive a phone call asking you to renew. A month prior to your expiration date, you’ll begin receiving reminders with an opportunity to renew at a discounted rate. All safety plan materials downloaded prior to expiration of your service are yours to keep and use. However, you may have the option to opt in to auto-renew for the guaranteed lowest price when you purchase your safety program.
With auto-renew, the choice is yours, you receive reminders before your card is charged and you can cancel auto-renewal at any time before your renewal date.
What if I'm not happy with the safety program?
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If for any reason you're not, we offer a 60 Day Unconditional No-Hassle 100% Money-Back Guarantee. Contact us by email, live chat or phone and we’ll refund your money that same business day. It doesn’t get easier, so check out our program for 60 Days, risk free!