Construction Safety Plans – Quick & Easy!
Customize the Template in 60 Seconds!
• Immediately download or print your safety plan
• Includes a Site Specific Safety Plan template
• Help protect employees on construction sites
Construction Safety Plans For Contractors, Inspectors And More
What Is A Construction Safety Plan?
A Construction Safety Plan is a written document that includes proactive measures to detect and correct jobsite hazards before they can cause injury or illness to contractors and workers. Since construction is a high-hazard industry, OSHA requires a written plan. Companies that don’t comply risk harm to workers and costly citations.
What Is A Site Specific Safety Plan In Construction?
Every construction site is different and requires its own safety plan. A Site Specific Safety Plan is a written document that outlines how a contractor will manage the health and safety risks and requirements for a specific jobsite. The goal is to proactively find and fix construction site hazards, helping to eliminate accidents, injuries and illness.
Why Are Construction Safety Plans Important?
- Win more projects by meeting bidding requirements in just minutes
- Quickly identify hazards and meet safety requirements to avoid citations
- Protect the health and safety of contractors on your construction site
- Manage workers with different levels of experience and training
- Minimize costly workers’ compensation claims, jobsite damage and delays
- Protect the reputation of the project stakeholders and future business plans
Benefits Of Our Construction Safety Plan Template
- It takes only minutes to customize a safety plan for your construction site
- A PDF is ready to download, print and submit right away
- Your construction company’s safety plan is easy to understand and implement
- You can customize, download and print – anytime or anywhere
- Professional support is available from our team of experts
Meet OSHA & Third-Party Safety Requirements For One Low Price
Build Your Construction Safety Plan In Just 60 Seconds
Use The Online Customization Tool
Purchase Your Health & Safety Program
Download Your Safety Plan & Documents
Reviews From 100% Satisfied Customers
U.S. Compliance Systems Inc. takes most all the work out of getting safety certifications. I would highly recommend.”
We have been with US Compliance Systems for several months now. So far it has been a great experience. They are prompt, professional, and very knowledgeable. The system is pretty user-friendly too.”
Five Stars is too low because this is 10-STAR work and professionalism. They are ROCK STARS at what they do! I unabashedly recommend US Compliance Systems to any small company looking for safety guidance and documentation!”
Find Your Answers To Questions Here
What does my Construction Safety Plan include?
For one low price, you get all the tools you need to get the job done:
- Construction Safety Plan
- Site Specific Safety Plan (Not available for Industry/Manufacturing)
- Access to both Federal and State OSHA-Compliant Safety Plans
- Unlimited Third-Party Compliance Safety Plans such as ISNetworld, Avetta, Browz, Gold Shovel and more
- More than 100 Safety Meetings and Tool Box Talks (English and Spanish)
- Employee Safety Handbooks (English & Spanish)
- Subcontractor Safety Handbooks (Not available for Industry/Manufacturing)
- Jobsite and Workplace Inspection Checklists & Forms
- Safety Policy Statements
- Training Documents
- 1 Year of Unlimited Email, Live Chat and Phone Support from a Team of Safety Professionals
Do you charge extra for third-party safety plans like ISNetworld or Avetta?
No. We don’t charge extra for Third-Party Programs like ISNetworld, Avetta, Browz, PEC Safety, Gold Shovel, CCS, Veriforce, Construct Secure or NDSC. Even if you need all of them.
Is there a limit to how many Third-Party Safety Plans I can create?
No. After you purchase your Construction Safety Plan, you can create as many Third-Party Safety Plans as you need.
Do you charge extra for Construction Site Specific Safety Plans?
No. We don’t charge extra for construction site specific safety plans. They’re included with your $395 payment.
Is there a limit to how many Site Specific Safety Plans I can create?
No. After you purchase your Construction Safety Plan, you can create as many Site Specific Safety Plans as you need.
Will I be able to download and print my Construction Safety Plan?
Yes. After you customize your Construction Safety Plan using our easy-to-use template, you can quickly download and print a PDF.
What format will I receive my health and safety plan in?
Your document is provided in a PDF, the preferred and often required format by those requesting a copy. When you customize a Construction Safety Plan using our online template, it automatically creates a professional-looking PDF, which saves you time on formatting.
Can I edit my safety plan documents?Your company name is automatically added to all of your safety plan documents. Our online template makes it easy to also change and update additional company information without the hassle of reformatting to ensure professional-looking and perfectly formatted documents every time.
We limit what else you can change within your health and safety plan. Our experience representing hundreds of clients that have been cited by OSHA has taught us what needs to be included in your plan to ensure your documents are compliant with OSHA regulations.
How often do you update Construction Health and Safety Plans?
Our team of experts stays on top of regulatory changes and makes routine updates to help ensure your safety plan is always in compliance. Updates are posted in your Client Center so you can review, download and print them any time you want.
Is my Construction Safety Plan automatically renewed every year?
No. We never automatically renew your safety plan. We don’t keep your credit card information on file, and you won’t receive a phone call asking you to renew. A month prior to your expiration date, you’ll begin receiving reminders with an opportunity to renew at discounted rate. All safety plan materials downloaded prior to expiration of your service is yours to keep and use.
What if I’m not happy with the safety plan for my construction site?
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If for any reason you’re not, we offer a 60-Day Unconditional No-Hassle 100% Money-Back Guarantee. Contact us by email, Live chat or phone and we’ll refund your money the same business day. It doesn’t get easier, so check out our plan for 60 days, risk free!